So my wife recently became a representative for Wildtree, which is a company that specializes in all natural food mixes, oils & seasoning blends (along with other awesome products) that contain no chemicals, additives, preservatives, MSG, or food dyes. We have been working in the kitchen like mad scientists to create healthier, tastier recipes that incorporate Wildtree products so that we can offer you the best recipes possible. We will only promote these products because we have tested them, and stand behind them.
Here's an awesomely simple recipe for the best Rice & Beans you haven't tried yet!
What you will need:
-1 can (15.5 oz.) of Black Beans
-2 tbs Wildtree Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
-1/2 tsp Wildtree Cajun Seasoning
-1 tsp Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub
-1 cup of rice (we used white, but feel free to substitute)
What you will do:
- Begin to prepare rice (follow directions for the specific rice you chose)
- Heat a medium saucepan on Medium heat
- Add the Grapeseed oil to the sauce pan
- Add the Black Beans, Cajun seasoning and Rancher steak rub to the saucepan, and begin to mix
- Add 3/4 cup of water to the saucepan, let simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from heat, serve over rice when done