You will need:
- 4 whole wheat medium tortillas
- 1 small can of diced tomatoes (garlic basil was my flavor of choice)
- 1 lb of lean ground turkey
- 3 handfuls of raw baby spinach
- 2 cups of grated mozzarella & provolone mixed cheese (or whatever grated cheese you prefer)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
While you're waiting for the oven to preheat, heat up a skillet on medium-high heat. Once it's heated, break up the lb of turkey and add to the skillet. Once the turkey is about half-cooked, add the can of diced tomatoes to the skillet, and crushed up the garlic cloves. Add them as well. Let this cook for about 5 minutes while stirring often.
The oven should be preheated by now, so place the sheet pan with the tortillas into the oven and set your timer for 5 minutes.
Add the handfuls of spinach to the skillet and stir. Shake some salt and pepper into the skillet as well, only about a teaspoon each. Now, add the grated Parmesan and continue to stir. This mixture should be starting to thicken up now.
Remove the tortillas from the oven. They should be golden and crispy.
Remove from the oven, make sure you shut your oven off (I know you'll be so excited to eat this meal - you might forget), and ENJOY!